Luxury Home Renovations in Calgary & Area
Renova has been crafting beautiful, award-winning custom home renovations in Calgary, Alberta for more than three decades. And we’re here to help you transform your surroundings.
We’re not the largest home renovation company in Calgary, nor the smallest. We’re the perfect size for our ability to focus on your needs and deliver exactly what we promise.
We are dedicated to the highest level of workmanship on each and every Calgary home renovation project, and we stand behind all our work by providing a two-year workmanship warranty on every custom renovation.
How We Work
Clean and Safe
3D-DESIGNED LUXURY RENOVATIONS IN CALGARY
We draw every single one of our custom renovation projects down to the smallest detail. Major home renovations in Calgary absolutely require drawings in order to obtain building permits and satisfy other regulatory requirements, but we take it a step further to provide our clients with a full 3D view of all aspects of their luxury renovations.
Unlike other home renovation companies in Calgary who don’t provide this level of detail, our in-house design team ensures everything will look exactly as planned. We know that in order to truly visualize and get excited about your project, you need to see exactly how your sofa is going to fit in your new living room!
CLIENT SECURED FIXED HOME RENOVATION PRICING
FIXED PRICING VS. COST PLUS PRICING
- Everything is included in your price
- Careful upfront planning in order to reduce changes on the fly
- Driven by detailed design drawings and construction specifications
- Safer and easier for the client
- Price is not affected by market fluctuations
- Purchasing and sub-trade relationship vital to contractors success
- Pricing or planning mistakes paid by contractor
- Schedule and timing are vital to contractor’s success
- No kickbacks
- Encourages contractor to keep spending down
- Homeowner can choose involvement level in construction process
- All selection allowances are transparent
- Warranties held and managed by your contractor
- All project costs are paid by the client plus management & supervisor fees
- Open-ended specification
- Driven by construction, onsite decisions and selections
- Safer for the contractor
- Client pays for any market fluctuation
- Purchasing not vital to contractor as price is paid no matter what
- Pricing or planning mistakes paid by client
- Schedule unimportant (timeline grows = increases cost)
- Loyalty kickbacks – contractor can pay less than invoiced
- Excess spending increases contractor fees
- Homeowner needs to be very involved in construction process
- All costs and pricing are not transparent
- Extra charges for change orders
- Warranties often held by client
Let’s transform your home!