Investing in Our Community
Over 30-years of building and renovating homes in Calgary has taught us the importance of also helping to foster and build a sense of community in the city we love.
Giving back is a vital part of the way we do business.
We have provided financial support to numerous causes within the city, from supporting schools and initiatives in our communities to helping build amateur sport programs for youth.
We believe it’s our responsibility to do more than just build and renovate beautiful homes.
For many years we committed time and resources to help local non-profit organizations in need of renovated spaces. Our involvement in the Operation Renovation program is our way to give back to these amazing organizations who make such a tremendous impact in our communities.
SAIT SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING
We believe in a well-educated and technically proficient workforce. Many of Calgary’s skilled craftsman graduate from the School of Construction at SAIT and many of them come to work with with us. Renova has made significant commitments to ensuring a legacy of quality and excellence in our community, and offers scholarship opportunities yearly.
In 2020, Renova was proud to build a brand new home for the Camp Manager at Camp Hope to help the Camp grow and offer more programs to at-risk kids. Camp Hope is a 100-acre property recently purchased by Hope Mission. Located 20 minutes west of Calgary. At Camp Hope, at-risk kids glimpse a brighter future. Here, they can forget their fears and just be kids. Trained staff are carefully chosen for their maturity, compassion and ability to reach out to each child.
Camp Kindle is owned and operated by the Kids Cancer Care Foundation of Alberta. For decades, our core mission has been to create magical camp experiences for children with cancer. In 2019 Renova proudly participated with other builders to create several reading forts to be placed out at Camp Kindle for the kids to enjoy.
MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDER
I believe that in any business, it is quality rather than the quantity that matters. Do a good job and your company will grow. At the end of the day, what we really strive for is your referral. Our goal is for you to do our advertising for us. You know the saying, “tell 10 friends and so on”. Well, we want you to tell others about our amazing architectural designs, our fair pricing, our talented interior designers and the professional construction team that constructed a quality project on time and on budget.
Happy clients is our number one focus!
I have personally been an architectural designer since 1985 and, because of my background, have created a design driven company. This means that we believe that the Architectural Design is the most important part of planning any renovation project. In saying that, we have compiled some of the best in-house designers in the business, using the most progressive software to show everything to our clients in 3-D. This takes away any guess work or confusion and allows our construction team and trades the ability to clearly see what they will eventually build.
Building since 1986, we know that hiring great people and working with quality trades and suppliers is the key to a successful client experience and the ability to produce quality product. We only hire qualified trades and suppliers that can produce the standard we expect. As a quality control measure, we ask for feedback from our clients, we listen and make changes quickly if required. We are constantly trying to stay as the leader in the way the renovation business is run.
My promise to you; with our team, you will experience a group of the most passionate and understanding professionals in the industry, and they will help guide you through your most important investment – your home renovation.
Brian Maurer, Founder
COMMITTED TO EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS
Over 75% of RENOVA’s business comes from referrals and repeat business. We practice open communication and complete transparency and our commitment to our customers’ trust and expectation is as dependable as the renovations we create.
We strive to satisfy every customer and use customer feedback to help us continue to improve our business.
DID YOU KNOW?
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
In the end, it is praise of our customers that we most strive to receive, however we have been fortunate to be recognized many times for the work we do.
We see our awards as a reflection of the merits of our core philosophy that places customer satisfaction as the definition for good work. After 30 years in business, we are honored to have been recognized by industry award committees
- 2019 BILD Awards Winner – Best Basement Renovation
- 2019 BILD Awards Finalist – Best Kitchen Renovation Up to $69,999
- 2019 BILD Awards Finalist – Best Kitchen Renovation $70,999 – $119,999
- 2019 BILD Awards Finalist – Best Kitchen Renovation $120,000 & Over
- 2019 BILD Awards Finalist – Best Bathroom/Ensuite Bathroom Renovation
- 2019 BILD Awards Finalist – Best Home Exterior Renovation With or Without Addition
- 2019 BILD Awards Finalist – Best New Multi-Family Home Design 900sq.ft. – 1299sq.ft. – Established Area
- 2019 BILD Awards Finalist – Best New Multi-Family Home Design 1300sq.ft. & Over – Established Area
- 2018 BILD Awards Winner – Best Kitchen Renovation (over $90,000)
- 2018 BILD Awards Finalist – Best New Home (720,000 – 849,999)
- 2018 BILD Awards Finalist – Best Kitchen Renovation (up to $89,000)
- 2018 BILD Awards Finalist – Best Home Renovation (with Addition)
- 2018 BILD Awards Finalist – Best Home Renovation (without Addition)
- 2018 BILD Awards Finalist – Best Exterior Home Renovation (with or without Addition)
- 2017 BILD Awards Winner – Best Kitchen Renovation (up to $89,000)
- 2017 BILD Awards Finalist – Best Kitchen Renovation (over $90,000)
- 2017 BILD Awards Finalist – Best Renovator’s Choice Renovation
- Best of Houzz 2015 – Design
- 2015 Alberta Awards of Excellence in Housing Finalist – Best Renovation Under $200,000
- 2015 CHBA GRAND SAM Award Winner – Renovator of the Year
- 2015 CHBA SAM Award Winner– Best Home Renovation (withAddition)
- 2015 CHBA SAM Award Winner– Best Kitchen Renovation Over 90K
- 2015 CHBA SAM Award Winner– Best Kitchen Renovation Under 90K
- 2015 CHBA SAM Award Finalist– Best Basement Renovation
- 2015 CHBA SAM Award Finalist– Best Renovators Choice Renovation
- 2014 Alberta Awards of Excellence in Housing Winner – Best Renovation Under $200,000
- 2014 Alberta Awards of Excellence in Housing Winner – Best Renovation $200,000 -$500,000
- 2014 CHBA SAM Award Winner – Best Bathroom/Ensuite Renovation
- 2014 CHBA SAM Award Winner – Best Basement Renovation
- 2014 CHBA GRAND SAM Award Finalist – Renovator of the Year
- 2014 CHBA SAM Award Finalist – Best Kitchen (up to $89,000)
- 2014 CHBA SAM Award Finalist – Best Kitchen ($90,000 and over)
- 2012 CHBA GRAND SAM Award Winner – Renovator of the Year
- 2012 CHBA SAM Award Winner – Renovator’s Choice (Best Renovation)
- 2012 CHBA SAM Award Finalist – Best Kitchen
- 2012 CHBA SAM Award Finalist – Best Basement
- 2012 CHBA SAM Award Finalist – Best Bathroom/Ensuite
- 2012 CHBA SAM Award Finalist – Best Home Renovation (without Addition)