Inner City Homes
Calgary Infill and Inner City Homes
Renova has completed projects in communities such as Sunnyside, Bow Crescent, Briar Hill, Collingwood, Mount Royal, Springbank, and welcome opportunities for fully custom infill builds across Calgary.
Custom Home Builds Inner-City & Infills
Building a custom inner city or infill home can take an additional 3-6 months compared to other build options, in order to find a lot and obtain all the necessary permits. However, a custom inner city build has other advantages, such as allowing for the maximum level of customization for your new home.
You will work directly with our designers to determine your wants, needs, and lifestyle, and build your new home around it all.
CasaBianca by Renova – SOLD OUT
BOUTIQUE INNER-CITY TOWNHOMES IN SUNNYSIDE
Renova’s latest inner city building project is a four-unit boutique townhouse that is SOLD OUT! Every unit features a modern design and high-end finishes. These homes are located in Sunnyside (Kensington) – one of Calgary’s most popular inner city communities.
- Located at 413 7th Street NW
- 3-storey units with private garage on the ground level
- 2/3 Bedrooms & 2.5 Baths
- Located across the street from McHugh Bluff park & dog park
- Located minutes from Kensington Road, Memorial Drive and Bow River pathways
- Open concept kitchen, living and dining area, perfect for entertaining
- Oversized single-car garage with large storage room and front driveway for extra parking
- Insulated concrete form (ICF) partition walls for superior fire rating and maximum sound proofing
- Heated floors on the ground level
- Modern interior design and high-end fixtures & finishes
- Luxurious master suites with spa-like ensuite plus walk-in closet